Sunday, December 03, 2006

MrRyan's Itinerary

Details - Bah, what are those!? I'm tierd of planning, its really cutting into my seeing the world time. I will still keep this up to date as per the area, to the best of my knowledge, of where I will be. E-mail me for meet ups. Extra fast responses to all those lovely ladies out there!

KUFilmHawk@gmail.com

Last updated: Jan. 16 2007


JANUARY
23: Dali, Yunnan, China
A few days after that... Lijiang
Sometime after that .... Tibetan Villages
And then ... Chengdu

FEBURARY
Xi'an and Shaolin Temple
15: Beijing

MARCH
Beijing

APRIL
4: Trans-Mongolian railroad
14: Moscow
17: Riga, Latvia
20: Edinburg, Scotland?
24: Dublin, Ireland

25 APRIL, 2007
Aer Lingus Flight EI125 Dublin-Chicago
26: Todd Flight Chicago-Kansas City
I'm excited, tired and back in Kansas (sad I'm not travelling anymore), guess it's about time I figure what I'm going to do with the rest of my life.

The End

P.S. - Time is coming short!!!! Visit soon. This is likely going to change (if you haven't noticed from all the changes so far), so if you are going to be in an area nearby where I'll be, shoot me an e-mail and I'll try my best to still meet up with you. (especially if you have somewhere to stay :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home